Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Sunday Best

Hey everyone!! I love those days when you wake up and think of the perfect outfit, fortunately that happened a couple of hours before I got ready for church. :D! So when I got changed my mum said "You look so nice. You should take some pics and upload them unto your blog!" I then taught her what the term "Fashionista" means lol! I wanted to go for a 90's style so I decided to try out an olive  dress and layered a grey, laced blouse paired with black boots.
Please comment what you think below
Thanx  ;) xxxx






P.S I wasn't sure how to pose, but don't let that cloud your opinion of the outfit and I hate my curves. :S

6 comments:

  1. I really love your style! this outfit really suits you! Just wondering if you could take a look at my blog?? www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk?? It would mean a lot if you could tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, Sure I will visit your blog ;) x

      Delete
  2. Regarding to what you said, I think your curves look great, especially in this skirt! :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a really big fan of your blog :,) this is amazing!! xx
    www.tunafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! ;)
Include the link to your blog and I'll check it ASAP!! xxx