Tuesday 25 June 2013

Free Range Graduate art fair

Hiya everyone! Last week, I told you that I went to a great exhibition showcasing this years university/college art graduates and their coursework pieces. I had a fun time looking at students work and gaining inspiration and having a taster for whats in store for me next year when I start uni. I know this isn't totally fashion focused but again as I've said before ideas and influences can come from anywhere :)
Take it all in!!

Graphics Design/Photography








































P.S - I know its a lot and I apologise  if it takes ages to load, but these designs are impressive and can be seen at the exhibition if you don't have that much time ;) xxx
http://www.free-range.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! ;)
Include the link to your blog and I'll check it ASAP!! xxx