Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Sunday Best III

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I did a "My Sunday Best" post, and so here I am! For this outfit I decided to play out the pastel trend. Major tip : when wearing pastel bottoms, be it shorts, skirts or trousers, wear it with a loose, feminine jumper, to create an effortless but polished look. In this case, for the bottoms I wore a peach pastel denim trousers and a pale blue/teal jumper. I thought that clashing the colours would make the outfit more interesting, plus I remembered about Sulleys fur from Monsters Inc and the prequel Monsters University. Again, inspiration cane come from anywhere, I read a mini fashion article about gaining fashpiration from Hyacinth Bucket in Keeping up appearances ;)! I accessorised with my classic denim black jacket (This is my typical go-to piece!) ,blue and white striped loafers with brown tassels, an Aztec necklace (another go-to accessory), a black hairband, a leopard print bracelet and lastly a black clutch with ruffles. I wanted the accessories to be simplistic so it wouldn't stir too much focus from the main outfit.









Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! ;)
Include the link to your blog and I'll check it ASAP!! xxx